NOTE: Dual handle is not included in this listing now (August 5th update). For the dual handle kit, click here.
Before purchasing our Came-TV Gimbals, we recommend checking out our Came-TV Gimbal Basics Page.
In an effort for 100% customer satisfaction we would like you to know all the basic steps and information before purchasing our gimbals to insure that you know what goes into owning one.
Please visit our Gimbal Basics Page by Clicking Here.
Feel free to ask us any questions before purchasing by Contacting Us Here.
The new CAME-SINGLE is one of the first commercially available 3 Axis 32 bit Basecam controlled gimbals to offer brushless motors with Encoders. Encoders are often used in Robotics for highly accurate monitoring of motor position. Some of the benefits of using Encoders are to: prevent motors from losing synchronization and skipping steps, provides important information about frame and camera angles, decreases power consumption (longer battery life), increases Torque, increases precision of stabilization, and more.
Although Brushless Motors with Encoders have been available, the software used to control gimbals have only recently added support for Encoders. The new CAME-SINGLE with Encoder technology is truly advanced when compared to other systems.
The design of the CAME-SINGLE allows for one hand operation. A 1/4 and 3/8 thread is located under the handle for mounting options. The internal rechargeable batteries are fitted inside the pistol grip handle and the built in Joystick can be used for controlling camera positions and for changing modes.
The CAME-SINGLE has a quick release camera plate and is tool-less adjustments for easy and fast camera balancing. The size of the CAME-SINGLE is perfect for mirrorless cameras such as the Panasonic GH4, Sony A7s | A7RII, and BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.
We have made changes to the CAME-SINGLE Battery. The original version required you to remove and recharge the batteries. The new version of the CAME-SINGLE has internal rechargeable batteries with higher Voltage built into the handle which allows for more power and stability to the system. This change allows the CAME-SINGLE to operate for up to 10 hours.
- Full 3 Axis Stabilization
- Built in Joystick Control
- 32bit Controller + Brushless Motors with Encoders
- Tool-less Design Easy to Balance + Quick Release Camera Plate System
- New Encoder technology is more efficient. Batteries can operate up 20 hours when fully charged.
- Larger frame than most pistol-grip Gimbal Systems allows cameras to fully Tilt up and down.
- Larger motors when compared to other pistol-grip gimbals.
- 1/4"-20 thread mount on side of handle to support mounting a smartphone or monitor.
- 1/4" and 3/8" threaded mounts under handle; to attach the CAME-SINGLE to different equipment.
- Comes with Hard Flight case.
- Machined Aluminum Lightweight and Durable Build Quality.
- Lightweight for easy carrying. The net weight of the CAME-SINGLE is only 1.2kg
- Max payload 1.2kg (2.6 lbs). Works with Sony A7s, Panasonic GH4, BMPCC, etc.
The CAME-SINGLE Includes
(Slider, crane, monitor, and magic arm shown in the photos and videos below are used only as examples. Not included.)
The CAME Single is optimized up to Max payload of 1.2kg (2.6 lbs).
Some of our customers have been successful with these configurations, please click on the links to see the video results:
A6500 l S-Log 2 l Came TV Optimus - Real Estate Virtual Tour by Jason Hoang
Valleys in the Sky - By Nathaniel Connella
Review: CAME-TV CAME-Single 3-Axis Handheld Camera Gimbal By NextWaveDV
NEON DREAM - By Ben Blennerhassett
MOROCCO - By Nathaniel Connella
Premier GT - Behind The Scenes By Dreamshock Design
London’s Last Vaping Event Filmed With The CAME-Single By Shana Vassilieva
CAME-Single Used For Sony a6300 Auto-Focus Test By Newsshooter.com
CAME-Single Used With The BlackMagic Micro Cinema Camera By Simon Shasha.
Commercial Shoot With the CAME-Single By 6ème Droite.
Review of our Came-TV Single Gimbal by NextWaveDV
src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1258/1239/files/dual_gimbal_handles_1.jpg" border="0" />