Previously Sold Out Item. New inventory In Stock Now!
The digital wireless lens control provides the ability to remotely control when used on products such as jibs, cranes, dollies, gimbals, steadicams and drones. When the camera is crowded with crew and accessories, the wireless control allows the focus pullers to precisely control the focus, iris, or zoom remotely. The lens driver quickly mounts on either 15mm or 19mm rods. This system is compatible with wide varsity of cameras and lenses such as: Alexa, ARRI, RED, Sony, Canon, Nikon and Panasonic.
Reliable wireless communication
- 433 MHZ band
- > 60 meters distance (radius) in open environment
- > 30 meters distance (radius) in crowded environment
- Single channel, one focus motor inside the receiver
- Fast response: Time delay is less than 10mm seconds
- Precise circuit control: No electronic error and out-of-step phenomenon
- Driver can be installed on 15 mm and 19 mm rods
- Fastest linear velocity speed is can reach from 330 to 380 mm/second
- 0.5, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0 drive gear to fit a variety of specifications of the lens